Every member gets a limited number of invite codes to share with their fans or friends. When they claim your invite and join the Marketplace, you can earn rewards, called ComicBucks, every time they buy or sell comic books!
Anytime someone you’ve invited makes a sale or a purchase in the Marketplace, you earn ComicsBucks.
The important thing to remember is this: The more people you invite, the more ComicBucks you’ll earn from them and from their friends.
Are you a Comic Book Store owner? Find out how the ComicBucks program benefits your business.
Are you a Publisher? Learn how you and your creators can benefit from the ComicBucks referral program.
Creators earn 80% royalties on every book they sell in the Marketplace, every time.
As a Creator, if you invite your fans, you earn the 80% royalties, and you’ll also earn an additional 2% from each fan you brought into the Marketplace when they purchase your books.
Even better, you’ll earn 2% from each fan you brought into the Marketplace EVERY TIME they buy ANY COMIC BOOK in the Marketplace.
If your fans invite their friends, you’ll also earn 2% from each friend that makes a purchase.
As a Fan, if you invite family or friends, you’ll earn 2% from each friend that makes a purchase.
If your friends invite some of their family or friends into the marketplace, you’ll also earn 2% from each purchase their friends make!
Let me give you an example:
Rob the Creator invites his biggest fan, Jose. Jose buys one of Rob’s comic books. Rob earns 2% ComicBucks from that sale. Jose also buys some comic books from other creators. Rob earns 2% ComicBucks from each of those sales, too.
Jose invites his friend Sara. Sara buys a comic book. Jose earns 2% ComicBucks from that sale. Rob also earns 2% ComicBucks from Sara’s purchase, because he referred Jose.
Now Rob invites his Creator friend Priya. Priya sells a comic book. Rob earns 4% ComicBucks from the book Priya sold. Every time Priya sells a book, Rob will earn 4%.
Priya invites her Creator friend Lizzie. Lizzie sells a comic book. Priya earns 4% ComicBucks from the book Lizzie sold. Rob also earns 2% ComicBucks from the book Lizzie sold, because he referred Priya.
Ready for me to blow your mind?
If Jose buys a comic book from Priya, Rob could earn 2% ComicBucks from Jose’s purchase, and 4% ComicBucks from Priya’s sale, for a total of 6% ComicBucks from that single transaction.
You can earn ComicBucks from Creators that you refer and make sales. You can also earn ComicBucks from fans that make purchases from creators.
The more people you invite, the more ComicBucks you can earn!
As a fan / collector, you can earn 90% of the sale from any comic book you resell in the Marketplace. (5% royalties go to the original creator every time the issue is resold.)
If you invite your friends, you can earn 2% ComicBucks from EVERY resell made by your friend.
Let me give you an example:
James invites Maria.
Maria buys a comic book, then sells it again. James earns 2% ComicBucks from that resale, and every resale Maria makes after.
All ComicBucks earned from referrals may be used to purchase comic books in the Marketplace. Once you’ve purchased books with your ComicBucks, you may resell those books and earn cash from the resales.
ComicBucks may not be turned directly into cash. Our mission is to help creators by encouraging more sales. By rewarding buyers and sellers, we are hoping everyone can win.
There are also regulations we must follow regarding cryptocurrency trading, which prohibit certain kinds of exchanges.
If you have further questions about the ComicBucks Reward Program, please contact us.